FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Boat Identification
Thanks,
The reason I think it is something else and older is it has no "real" nameplate on it. It has what looks like half of a foil like sticker and no other markings that I can find. Plus, the seats are, from what I can find, mid 60s to earlier. Everything is...
Hi,
I'm a new member and new owner of a vintage 14ft something or other. It is in very good condition but I don't think it is what the title says it is. Supposed to be a 1970 "Sunray". By the seating set up I think it's earlier. It looks a lot like a mid to early 60s Starcraft to me. Or...
Recently bought an older 14 FG runabout in very good condition (needing help positively identifying the boat..thinking it's mid-60s) with a 1957 Evinrude 35 hp Big Twin which also seems to be in very good shape. This engine has no generator or alternator. Am I correct in assuming that there is...