FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
hello ive just installed this unit on my boat,my question is do I need to run a wire from the alternator to one of the battery?my boat is a 1989 maxum with a gm 305 I/o,ive seen it in other posts and then I havnt!?lol,also does it matter what side of the switch I wire the batterys to?thanks for...
hey everyone 1969 evinrude 115 will sneeze upon start up thinking its timing? and it will break up when running(loosing cyl? timing?)doing a decarb then new plugs but was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what to look for or check.also heard of a lean sneeze? any help would be great thankyou