FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Newby first boat, as a restoration project.
Ok, I havent been here in a while but have been able to take advantage of the unseasonably mild conditions, to get some work done to the boat.
Electrically, I have been able to restore all systems except for the nav. lights right now. In doing so...
My name is Jim, and my sickness began in September of this year. I just fell in love with the lines of this boat, and had to buy it. It has been swamped in a storm and abandoned, I got it for cheap. The owner described it getting swamped to the gunnels, and bailing it out in about 6hrs. From...