FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1986 70hp VRO Johnson. My trim switch is on the helm. I want to change it to the control handle. I found a kit on line which claims to be a conversion kit. The part number is 0176530 . Will this attach to my existing handle with out any issues? Thank you for any help you can give me.
Hello I am a new member. I bought a 1986 Starcraft bow rider this spring to have fun with the family. I had planned on replacing the floor and add some swivel seats. But after looking at some of the restorations on this forum, in particular "Naked Lady" i am inspired to do a complete...