FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking to get a NEW Center Console in the next month or two.
I have around $23,000 to $30,000 to spend.
I will use this boat for both Lake and Ocean 50/50. I will be doing some fishing, nothing big and crazy though.
I just started and I've looked a little bit, but right now the leader...