FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am new to boating. I have a 1988 Statos f/s with a 90hp evinrude. This is my first year with it and have not had any problems.
My question is what type of preventative maintenance should I perform on an engine that is that old? I don't have a clue what has been done in the past so I am...
First off, I am a complete rookie when it comes to boats. The boat I have now is new to me and this is my first spring with it. I appreciate folks taking time out of their day to answer questions on these boards and help rookies like myself out.
I have a 1988 Stratos fish and ski with a 90HP...