FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Alright, I'm waiting for my manual for the motor (the one I have is so general) and have a question about the carb setup. The lower carb has, what I understand to be low speed needles and need to know how many turns out I need to start at. I'm a bit confused as to why only the lower carb has...
Hey guys, new to the forum and want to say thanks for all the info. I have a troubling situation and a more or less theoretical question here and looking for everyones 2 cents (or sense!). I just picked up a '77 johnson 115 and bayliner for $600, got her home and took a compression test and...