FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I’ve searched so many photos my eyes hurt!
I’ve followed all leads without successful identifying maker ... I’ve attached some photos of items are removed before stripping of boat paint.
I bought this boat that was advertised as a Aluma craft.... It’s been confirmed on this site that it is not. I now believe it is a Crestliner it has a very unique stern.. It’s all aluminum I believe it’s been painted I’m not sure because it’s flaking off with multiple colors showing. Sorry for...
Hello Iboats .... I purchased this 16’ boat
Under the assumption it was a 1960 Alumacraft It’s in rough shape with bad paint. I’ve scoured the internet searching for similar looking boat & cannot find one...
Hello -my name is Eric , I recently purchased this wonderful vintage boat . I was told it was in 1960 but going over the resources on the Internet I’m not quite sure. Thanks for any feedback or information..