FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi I have a 1991 Mako 241 with twin 1999 Ox66 Yamaha 150's. I just got these engines and I was using my old props off of the 1987 Yamaha 200's that I had. The props were 13.75 x 19-M's (L and R hand) and I was not getting my rmp's at (W.O.T) I was only turning 5100! So I sold those and bought...
HI...1999 Yamaha ox66 150 h.p. How can I trouble shoot the supply voltage for the fuel pump? Tried swapping key switches and wiring harness from port motor same result. Motor will run on starting fluid? When you try to start the motor the start prime light comes on and stays on. How does the...