FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
I'm just getting ready to swap out my Mercruiser 3.0L TKS carb with a rebuilt Rochester with electric choke. The wiring harness for the TKS is not compatible with the electric choke post, so I will need to rewire. I know I need 12VDC key-on power, but I'm no electrician, so looking...
Hi all,
Just inherited my father-in-law's 2007 Bayliner with a MerCruiser 3.0L TKS Alpha One. Had it out at the lake last weekend, and it ran "ok" though had very poor hole shot performance. It's never been a quick accelerator, but this was considerably worse than normal, struggling to get to...
Hi all,
New to the forum, but hoping you can help me out with this troubling problem with an older ('82) OMC 140hp engine on a boat I only recently acquired and still know little about.
Put the boat in the water yesterday morning and wanted to take it for a quick run before docking. Was...