FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a new Lund tyee this past year, I work out of town alot and chose to bring my boat with me to get some fishing in in the event i had time. While at the hotel i was staying at some low life backed a trailer into the boat/trailer/kicker and rendered the boat unusable and of course left...
My starter ring gear on my flywheel needs replaced and I don't want to spend 500 for a flywheel, does anyone know where I can just get the ring gear? 2002 mercury elpto 90hp, thanks