FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is my First time Posting I just bought a 1988 Winner Alpha 11 Boat and am taking in a lot of Water in the back of the boat. I have caulked everything I could and has not helped. Does anyone know of any places to find the Specs and or plumbing Diagrams for this Boat Thank you for any help...