FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have the Mercury Smart Craft monitor (v. 5).
For some reason I can not get the color back light system to function. The monitor works but it is difficult to see because of black lettering on a gray background.
Last night I turned the ignition key to AC and suddenly it came up with the back...
I have a Quicksilver 3000 series throttle that has an up and down trim switch (I don't know what model this is except it does not have a trailer switch). There are three wires coming from the switch (purple, green, and red which I assume is power).
I'm pulling my hair out trying to determine...