FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Been looking at boats and get more confused:confused: the more I look at weightsHow can one manufacturers 23' be less than their 20-1' ?. I was quite sure "dry weight" was basically boat less engine, fluids. Wife says no, just fluids. Even searching on here, I get mixed opinions. NADA lists "net...
We are looking for a "new" boat. We had a 20' bow rider and are now looking for a deck boat. I would like 22'-24' for a better ride. Alas, these tend to be" to heavy" for my 4000 lb lift.Can't do a boat and anew lift. Does anyone go over the rated capacity on their lifts? I'm guessing it would...
I am looking at a 2006 Avalon Paradise 24' triple with a 3.0 Mercruiser. I just saw it and it's in pretty good shape. My main concern:confused: is the 3.0 , I was wondering if anyone has this set-up ? I don't know if the 135 horse (right?) is going to be enough. I was hoping for at least a 4.3...
Hi Everyone,
New guy here. Been reading this forum for awhile and have a couple of questions. We have a 20' BR that we just had the deck and stringers replaced. Well, I'll try to keep this short. When I took it in I was reassured that the new wood would be glassed. I had removed all the...
Hi Everyone,
New guy here. Been reading this forum for awhile and have a couple of questions. We have a 20' BR that we just had the deck and stringers replaced. Well, I'll try to keep this short. When I took it in I was reassured that the new wood would be glassed. I had removed all the...