FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I took my boat out last weekend and when I turned on the fish finder the message saying "Sonar Failure" was displaying on the fish finder. The model fish finder is a Garmin 160C. The fish finder has always previously worked without any issues. I unplugged all of the wires going to the fish...
I removed the top and bottom screw and drained the gear oil in the lower unit of my motor then once it drained out I pumped new gear oil in through the bottom plug hole until it came the top then I put in the top screw removed the pump from the bottom drain plug and put the plug in. Then I...
Hello,
I have a Garmin fish finder 160c that works good for depth I just bought a speed sensor for it since this model is capable of speed as well. The problem is there is only one plug on the back of the fish finder. Does anyone know if there is an adapter or if there is some sort of wiring...
I am looking at buying a used 2001 19' Bayliner Sport boat. It has a 4 cylinder engine that puts out 135hp. I am wondering if this boat will be fast enough to pull a water skier on two ski's or 1 ski, or a tuber, or a wake boarder. I weight about 225 lbs. so I don't know if the boat will have...