FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi there, I have a 2013 Tahoe Q5i that is not currently set up for a trolling motor. I was wondering if anyone has adapted a setup to this hull and could make some suggestions on going about accomplishing it without reinventing the wheel. Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly...
Hi, new to the site, Thanks for allowing this post!
I have a 2013 Tahoe Q5i that we purchased in 2015 as a leftover. We've had fairly good luck with it, but now am experiencing some issues with the steering. Late last year I noticed that the steering wheel will stick in position and will...