FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I would like some advice on where to relocate my front speakers since there doing about 20% of the job since there in a bad location. I was thinking about putting them right in the middle of the boat where you shut the window and I know the speakers would be facing each other but I think it...
I was thinking about changing the propeller out to get another that provide a little more low and medium to help out pulling 3 kids tubing. Don't get me wrong it does a great job but when I do turn sometimes that's when the speeds down a little. Any recommendations would be greatly...