FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Took the boat out for a pleasure cruise over the weekend and got the joy of having a constant beep noise interrupt it.
The facts:
94 Merc 90hp motor
Ran for about hour with no problem. When we were putting taking some photos, a loud constant beeping noise started. I put the engine in...
I need to replace the water impeller on my motor but before I just go ahead and drop the lower unit wanted to get an understanding of how the shift linkage works. I cant seem to get and exact match for my motor on any videos or diagrams so I am hoping someone on here has it.
I have heard that...
Have a new to me motor and I think it needs a tune up. Before calling around to get quote thought I would try and gather a basic understanding of cost and what a tune up includes.
Motor is 95' mercury 90hp
Looking for tune up cost?
What does a tune up include?
I have a 96' mercury 90hp 2-stroke that starts fine the first time it is fired up. It runs fine and will run WOT no problem. What I am having an issue with is the restart once out on the water. After the initial start if I turn the motor off to troll or just relax on the water, it wont restart...