FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1979 Vivian Industrial Plastics model X-6-1. I am looking for information about it. From my research this boat in this year doesn't seem to exist. I have fixed the trailer and the boat is now running. Any help of any kind would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance
The width is 77 inches and the length is 15' 10". I cannot figure out if it is a sidewinder or a clone. I have not been able to locate the hull id yet. Any help would be great! It did have the sidewinder style wrap around windshield. I cannot seem to get everything matched up with pictures of...