FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 1984 19' Searay Seville Cuddy transom. stringer, and floor rebuild.
The stringers are in the boat peanut buttered in and tabbed with one layer of 1708 biaxil, heated garage to mix resin and put cover on boat with electric blower heater. I was able to cut belly board out for gas tank and...
Re: 1984 19' Searay Seville Cuddy transom. stringer, and floor rebuild.
Cut 3/4" marine grade plywood for transom,glued together with tite bond 3 waterproof glue. used screws where cut out will be and clamped as well. I waterproofed with resin and added 1.5oz csm to side to be glued to stern...
Re: 1984 19' Searay Seville Cuddy transom. stringer, and floor rebuild.
Additional picture of shoring. Sorry guys tried to add picture to original post but it put it on new post. I got busy today and removed the other seat bases, floor , foam, stringers, and rear battery box / rear seat base...
Re: 1984 19' Searay Seville Cuddy transom. stringer, and floor rebuild.
Update after dinner was able to use rigid multi tool to remove starboard side seat base, it took a little time to cut all the way around separating fiber glass tabbing. Then pried until foam under base finally let loose...
Re: 1984 19' Searay Seville Cuddy transom. stringer, and floor rebuild.
Update took wife camping Alum Creek this weekend not a lot done , but managed to remove seats and gas tank. The seat bases are really sturdy and look like will take some elbow grease to remove the stringers definitely...
Hello everybody, I am new to site but have owned my Searay for 12 years. I did a bellows job this year and made it through it by reading forums on this site. I took boat out once this season but noticed a soft spot in floor by engine cover . I investigated and decided to pull out drive and...