FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey everyone, long time silent follower here..
I am considering building a trailer that will be used as a costume trailer/changing rooms for a theater group I am a part of, and was planning on building the frame from steel, and was trying to figure out what I wanted to use as a siding.
I...
Hey everyone. I just purchased a boat and am planning on fixing it up. It is a 1977 Galaxy Apollo 120 HP. Inboard/Outdrive.
I will post pictures later.
My question at this point is, is what is the best way to redo the floor? It is rotted out badly because the prior owner decided to leave the...