FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey all...I am a first time boat owner. I just bought a 1999 Tahiti TH191 deck boat fitted with a 115hp Evinrude. I need to pick up replacement bumper rails and corner guards. Any thoughts on where I get these from? Cabela, BlueSprings??
Is it normal to see the plywood when the corner...
Hello...I am going to be a first time boat owner soon and am seriously considering a 1994 2609 Rendezvous with a 2 stroke Merc 175 which looks like it has 445 hours clocked which seems very low for the age. Marina feels it is the original motor. It is being sold through consignment at a local...