FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hello all! I figured out how to lower the file size hope it is clear enough lol
My reading so far is the gel coat cracks are because the fiberglass flexed past the gel coats ability, the dark mark has a small dime sized chip in the glass
and the spider cracking is around both sidesrunning back...
Hi everyone! I have been following some posts and finally bought a boat and joined the group, probably should have looked a little closer under the road Grime to discover the cracks in the hull lol , I guess I now know why it was a Good deal , I have some questions about trolling motor...