FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
[/I][/B] I Have a 1987 Force 125 hp O.B. The Upper Carb is dumping fuel out. I replaced all of the gaskets, the float needle and Float. ( New float is solid plastic and can not be adjusted ) In have tried everything I can even adjusted the old float needle prongs and I Can Not get the fuel to...
:confused: I just purchased a 1982 Bayliner Capri 19.5 with the Force 125 O/B. There is power to the fuse panel but that seems to be where it ends. The prior owner last used the boat 2 years ago, pulled it from the water and parked it for over 2 years. Tried to start it today and nothing. Nav...