FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Does anyone know how to hook up an external monitor to the 899 ci hd si sonar since the vc-1 cable is no longer available? Or, if you know where I can get the cable please tell me.
Well, got my fuel pump installed and now have a fuel leak from somewhere. I have taken the carbs off, fuel pump off again, traced the fuel lines, etc. I can’t figure out where the devil the leak is. I can pump the bubble up and it gets stiff but then looses pressure. The motor will run just...
I’m sure it’s in here somewhere but I need some assistance. I have a 1987 Evinrude 90hp that is in bad need of a new fuel pump. I bought a new VRO 4 wire pump. My engine has the 3 wire harness. Question time: 1) Where does the 4th wire go? 2) Since the old pump had the oil side bypassed...