FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm looking at purchasing a new 2010 Bentley 240 Fish to take family out tubing and fishing. I like the quality vs price of this brand. I don't need to get leather seats and lost's of be;;s and whistles. I also like that the Bentley is manufactured only 5 miles from my house, if it is a good...