FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys,
I am returning from vacation in Michigan to my home in Chicago and my trailer hub let go!
I am in Alsip right off off 294 near the lighthouse church of all nations.
I have no tools and cannot find any local stores that have hubs in stock.
Does anyone know of a safe place to store...
Hi there,
I have a cooling system problem. I am not getting any water flow through my supply pump. I have removed the inlet hose from my pump and there is no trace of water with muffs attached. While the the hose was disconnected I attached a garden hose to check for obstructions and had a good...
Hey guys, I am in the market for a bowrider under $6000. I recently found a 1998 20.5' Bayliner with a 5.0 for $4900. The problem is I have not seen the boat yet and the owner says there is a small soft spot on the floor in the bow area. I already asked him if I can drill samples from the...