FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Rivera 1994 with 5.o Volvo. After sitting all winter the boat will not start. The last two years I took it to a mechanic and both times all the gas had run back to the tank. The fuel filter was dry. I's there anything to do to keep this from happening? Thanks Boomer
I have 1994 Rivera with a 5.0 volvo. Last year the engine didn't start a number of times . After playing with it, it would start. I had it winterized and asked to have the neutral safty switch checked. I was told it started evert time.
I feel I'm going to get stranded this year. If in the...
I have a Rivera inboard and when I put the back unit up, the next day it will lower itself. I'm new to boating and not sure if can check this myself. I see two hydraulic cylinder on both sides of the prop, and a hydraulic pump inside the boat. I dont see any fluid anywhere. The pump on the...