FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi
Got a Mariner 15C (ML) Ser No code 684C Serial number 345 755. Can anyone tell me the year, plug type and plug gap? I have just spent nearly 2 hours searching the web but cannot find anything? Starting to panic as I have a fishing competition this saturday and wanted to check everthing over...
Hi.<br />I have a 10Hp Mariner Magnum 2-stroke mounted on a 16ft Bonwitco troutfisher 475 (double skin fibreglass). I have noticed that if run at full throttle with just me in the boat it will gradually plane. But. If laden at all with either the usual 100lbs of fishing gear and/or a second...
Hi.<br />I have to travel app. 70 miles each way to my fishing spot, sometimes it's 140 miles each way if we go to the bigger loughs. I usually tie my 10Hp 2-stroke Mariner to the back of the front seat (upright) but want to build a wooden frame to hold the outboard in the boat flat. Which way...
Hi gents.<br />I'm more of a fisherman than a boater but need your help with my outboard. I have a MAriner Magnum 10Hp 2-stroke, know very little about outboards but urgently need to service this thing as I use it most in the winter...Now! I can't find the engine number, serial number or model...