FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 89 Bayliner with an OMC 2.3 4cyl. The carburetor is shot. right now it has a 2 jet Rochester. I was told that this is'nt the right Carburetor for the motor. ( It was on it when i bought it) However the boat was running when i bought it but seemed to be sluggish. I was wondering if this...
Hello need some help,
I have a 89 Bayliner with the Ford 2.3 4 Cyl. The starter was bad and has been replaced. This is the first time I have tried to start it this year. When the starter is engaged the motor seems to run. When you let off the key from the start position the motor dies. someone...
I am helping a friend with his boat. It?s an 89 Bayliner with a 4 cyl 2.3l. Everything has power except the dash and key switch. There is a wire unhooked at the back of the boat and if you hook it to the battery the dash lights and gauges work all the time and has power to the key switch. But...
I am new to this whole boat thing so be easy on me. I have a 92 Maxum with a 7.4 Bravo and a Mercruiser. The trim cylinders will not lower. The pump runs and sounds normal. I removed a line and it is pumping fluid. The boat did start to sink last year and the fluid looked kinda like milk. So I...