FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I overhaul my 454 to 492 and run well. Yesterday by error I overfill the engine little more than 2 quarts of oil.
When run the engine one breather pop out and start to leak oil from the dipstick tube. Leak a lot of oil.
Also have too much air pressure get out from the fill holes in the valve...
I have a 225HP 3.0L 2003. I know the 250 use the same short block. I see in Ebay a controler for the computer claim 15% HP increase. This is true or I can do other thing that easy. Thanks for any advise.
David
I have a 225EFI in a DONZI 16. When I try to plane the boat iff I raise the RPMS too quick the alarm sound continuosly and only can turn off iff I idle or neutral. When I plane the boat slowly the alarm sound again but at 50 MPH. Then I stop and sound at lower speed 45-40 and keep falling , some...
I decide to buy a 2001 carburated 200hp mercury. I want to have more horses without open the short block. It is possible.
Thanks for any advise.
David Vil?