FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've been told by several folks that my "pickup tube is most likely clogged" I have studied the stern drive and the transom and I cannot locate any resemblance of a pick up tube. Any help would sure be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bobbydsc
Hello. Brand new here and need advice. I am a fairly new boat owner Glastron GT-185 4.3 Volvo Penta.
Launched the boat in about 3 feet of water. I was about 100 yards from the deep channel when the depth dropped to about 1 1/2 feet. Churned up a lot of mud. Turned boat back towards ramp and...