FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Had an ignition switch go bad and stuck in start position. Replaced ign switch and now have constant voltage to solenoid and starter. Pulled the starter relay and there is no continuity between the two main terminals which I assume is correct until it is triggered. I think the brown wire going...
My Mercury just quit this weekend while cruising around 10mph in my party barge. I was towed to the marina. Battery is hot but absolutely nothing happens when key is turned on...No click, no nothing. The gauges do not work, the trim does not work nothing works but the horn. Where do I start...