FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I was having trouble trying to get my fuel gauge working, so I took my breaker panel out to look at it and it is pretty well toast as far as corrosion on the terminals and fuse containers not latching properly any more. I would like to replace the whole thing but it would be very helpful to have...
I was having trouble trying to get my fuel gauge working, so I took my breaker panel out to look at it and it is pretty well toast as far as corrosion on the terminals and fuse containers not latching properly any more. I would like to replace the whole thing but it would be very helpful to have...
Trying to do overdue maintenance on a 35 hp Merc that has been setting for a while (3-5 years) and I tried to start it. Seems the shifter feels like it is working and all the pieces under the hood seem to be moving, but the linkage seems locked in place, prop won't turn in any position- Fwd, N...