FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
https://streamable.com/4nmvkz
Just pulled my boat out for the season, and after finding myself in a no start situation, I find the two carb gaskets (between gasket and motor) were deteriorated. I replaced, and put it back together thinking I found the issue.
Now it starts, but it's running a...
Hi everyone,
I need to replace some inline fuses, however all I have with me is a few pictures.
Can anyone guess the gauge of these wires?
Thanks in advance
Hi everyone,
I've just picked up a new to be 18 fish and ski boat.
Electrically it is a nightmare.
As I work through rewiring it, I've found a few, what I think are in line fuses with a quick disconnect that need replacing..
What's the proper name for this thing?
Thanks in advance
Hi everyone,
I have a 96 Johnson 15 that I picked up last year.
I had trouble with the lean/rich knob which is located on the roller handle.
After taking it off.. it appears to be broken!! (See picture)
I'm accustomed to this dial being on the motor itself.. how does it work on the handle...
Hi everyone,
I have a mid 70s mirrocraft 14' tinny that I'd like to install a swivel seat on.
Unfortunately, all of the benches are aluminum. I was hoping to replace the one bench with wood.
I've looked online, and all I can find is either videos with the seats already removed, or videos...
Hey everyone,
I've got a new to me 98 Johnson 15 2 stroke.
I've been going through the routine maintenance, as it appeared to have very little of it done over the years.
Rebuilt the carb, replaced water pump (impeller had two broken fins)
We took the flush plug out to run some water...
I've been looking for a used 14' aluminum boat for some time now. I have a 96 Evinrude 9.9.. just need the boat to stick it on!
I've come across a 14' mirrocraft that appears to be in great shape. No leaks, no repairs.
However, after receiving the serial number, and emailing mirrocraft to get...