FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2004 bass tracker pro guide 16 footer deep v. It has a 2004 mercury 60 hp 4 stroke on it with about 47 hours on motor. This is the first 4 stroke motor I have owned. Only had it for 4 months and taken it out 5 times. Previously I have had an 18 foot deep v with a 120 hp 2 stroke and a...
I am looking for a couple of toggle switches that match the factory switches in my 04 bass tracker. Does anyone have a line on these. I checked ebay, Iboats, and googled it but none of them seem to have them. I have added a few extra electrical items and would like to keep it looking factory...
I have 2 12 gallon portable gas tanks on my pontoon boat. Can I T them together and run one gas line to the motor, or do I have to run one dry and then reconnect to the other. I have them on opposite sides of the boat and would like them to drain at the same time to distribute the weight
I have posted earlier that I got a new to me pontoon boat. It came with an old mercury 85 hp. However it is old enough not to have a coast gaurd plate on it so I am unsure of how big a motor I can put on it. I sold the mercury because I found a really good deal on a 115 hp mariner, but after...
I got a new to me pontoon boat this summer. It is pretty old and needs some restoration. I am considering redoing the railing on it. Right now the railing is made of wood with a layer of fiberglass over it with an aluminum top piece. I have been thinking about making the new railing out of steel...