FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: pics of 19ft and smaller boats with wake towers
I'm running the black Big Air H2O tower on my 18' Marada. Has it's creaks and rattles but looks great on the boat. Serves the purpose I'm needing it for!
Hello all,
New to the forums and needing some advice. I have a '92 marada 18' with a 4.3lx and alpha one drive. If I run it to wot it will hit 5500 rpm. Really high for a motor rated for 4600-4800 at wot. My first thought was wrong prop but it has a 21" pitch 3 blade.. Not sure on the diameter...