FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi there, I?m new to boating and a bit confused.
I?ve been sourcing parts to put a center console in my little Tracker 12. I know it sounds silly but when it comes to throttle controls I?m not sure about the difference between ?surface mount?, ?side mount? and ?concealed side mount?.
I want to...
Hi there,
I want to convert my little 12? Tracker to remote steering. I?ve sourced most of the parts online but I?m having some problems with the steering system.
As you can imagine the boat?s tiny and the cable run from the console to the engine will be very short.
Here?s the question is it...
Hi there I?m new to the forum and to boating in general. Hope you guys can help me out.
A few months ago I bought a Tracker V12 with a (new 2002) pull start Johnson 15hp 4 stroke. I live in Barbados and I keep the boat in the Bahamas. The next time I get to the Bahamas, I want to convert the...