FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1992 four winns 190 horizon I/O with the 5.0 OMC Cobra.
My shifter is sticky or "gummy" while shifting from drive to reverse. When I shift from drive to neutral to reverse the shift lever with stick in neutral not wanting to shift into reverse until I am rough with it. A couple times...
I recently purchased, from my father, a 1992 fourwinns 190 horizon with an OMC 5.0. We are the 2nd owner and have owned the boat since 1996. I'm not sure exact hours on the boat but no more than 250. Overall we have been extremely happy with the boat, it has required no repairs in its 20...
I'm considering a new prop for 1992 fourwinns 190 horizon with OMC 5.0. Have not started researching at all but I'm looking for more out of the hole power........top speed is not a concern.
Thanks