FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm getting a code 1-4 cylinder temp sensor. Just put this motor on 1st time got this code run for 5 min try to clear code but still there.Any suggestion.
2003 Johnson 4 stroke 70HP, installing system check gauge. I ran new wires from the motor which is a 6 pin conn. to the check system gauge 8 pin and it will not work. Do I tie the purple wire to the remote control harness to make it work. Is that where I pick up the 12 volt?????
I have a 1982 235 Evinrude going to install 2003 Johnson 70 horse 4 stroke. What is the difference in the wiring harness plug and the shifting leakage, what will I need to make this work?
Thanks,
Men do you think this trailer is heavy enough to haul a 43 foot crest houseboat. I will have to add 10 foot to it.Thanks https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yB4ZAVpVfOahv8PFpArTrLKVxwpuQr26v137hchMKcE?feat=directlink
Where can i buy a replacement engine mounting pad for a 235HP Evinrude? Mine has a roll of bolts on the sides and the ones in the middle that holds the motor. Thanks
What material would you use in a houseboat i want to remove the carpet. What would be a Good Choice for Flooring Material?
I like something that looks like wood.Thinking about flexitec vinyl are allure vinyl. Thanks:confused:
I brought a houseboat that the motor has been setting in the water for years. I turn the crank it is free what should i do before trying to start this motor? Thanks:confused: