FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I put a shortblock in the boat and it fired right up thanks to the help on this site.Puurs like a kitten.Is there a procedure to set base timing on these engines?Pull a spout or disconnect a wire?Thanks for the help,Junior
Hello,
Im trying to drop a distributor in a 1998 ebbtide with a 4.3
I have the engine on top dead center but cant figure out where the rotor button should be pointed.All of the literature I can find says #1 cylinder is driver side front and the rotor should be pointed towards the front of the...
I have a cracked block 4.3 vortech that cracked in the lifter valley im trying to change.Im an auto mechanic,so imguessing there is something bolted to the flywheel.Im putting in a 99 s10 4.3 so any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance,Junior