FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Engine starts runs well. I can rev it up in neutral just fine. In gear it runs smooth but has no power above low/mid speed. RPMs don't go above 3000 when in gear. I have checked cylinder pressure and all 3 are 130 - 135 psi. I have replaced the spark plugs and am using all new gas...