FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi All:
I want to install the Vesselview Mobile device but have no Smartcraft junction box connection ports left (only have a 4 port & they are all occupied). Can I simply purchase a Mercury Smartcraft 6 port junction box and swap them out, or are there special part numbers etc that I need to...