FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Live well switch for 1988 bass tracker?
[/attach]
Just a note on one of the pics...
There is a plug on the bottom that I unplugged for a second, but it's plugged back in now, and it's for the interior lights anyway.
Hi all...
I went out for the first time today on my boat I just bought, and noticed a few things that need to be addressed.
The odomoter and water pressure gauge need to be replaced.
My live well works, but the automatic setting does not. The guy from the delaership I got it from thinks it's...
Good morning...
I'm shopping for a RAM mount for my lowrance elite 5 dsi, that is going to be at the console. I am going to try to buy something for the front as well. Something in the $150 range. (maybe the elite 4x???)
I have a 1988 bass tracker (aluminum) and was wondering any...
Hello everyone!
I'm new here, and I am picking up my first boat next week. I have it reserved at a local Marine dealership.
I was going to go with a 1991 Nitro, but it had a 150hp motor, and I thought it would a bit heavy for my Toyota Tacoma. I ultimately found a 1988 Bass Tracker with a 70 hp...