FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: J. Studebaker Boat ? A Rare Find
I just wanted to get some updated pics for those asking questions. I use the boat for fishing and so far this boat handles waves like a charm. The sharkhide has held up ok. I will probably need to re-coat soon. I'm open to other products to.
I hope someone here can help me with my frustration at figuring out what the problem is with my 1965 9.5 HP Evinrude motor. Here's the six points in a nutshell:
1)Two pulls to start and idles smoothly.
2)Once warm, performing low to full throttle (in drive gear) is instant.
3)High throttle...
After reading very informative threads here on iboats.com, I hope to request your advice on a unique situation I find myself in.
Here is the story: I have been looking to buy a used boat for trolling on small lakes around my residence. Because we live in farm country, we always hoped we could...