FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Good morning I am new to the forum and am seeking advice on a technical matter.
I have a 135hp Chrysler outboard which has damage to the exhaust plate/housing between water jacket, also the bolts were rusted in so I have deemed the block useless. see attached
I have access to a 120hp motor in...