FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi Hello all,
Your local neighborhood Woody here with a question about my outdrive. I believe I have an 1983 Galaxie with an 3.8L OMC stringer 800 with tru course steering, mid rise exhaust and mechanical shift. One day while out on river, I made the mistake of letting an individual even...
Hi Hello All,
I am new to this forum, so let me Introduce myself. My name is Mike, I own a 1983 Galaxie 18.5' v6 OMC. I live in Las Vegas, and I Boat localy here at lake mead and sometimes on the river. I have owned this boat for about 7 months now and taken it out to the lake a couple times...