FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a boat (new to me) and it has existing Yamaha controls. I have an 1985 85hp Evinrude motor. What do I need to replace in order to control my engine/boat? I have a cable from both set-ups (Yamaha cable and Evinrude cable).
I have no idea what I am doing, but my Dad and Fiance do... I am...
Hello! My Fiance and I were just given a boat. However, a boat is never free...
BUT. She is a 17' Bayliner Tri Hull. I am guessing she is from the 80's. Will not know for sure until I see the title. She comes with a working Evinrude 85hp (she was owned by a mechanic).
She has good bones (hull...