FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anybody know where the horn is located on a Tahoe 195 I/O? The reason why my horn doesn't work is because there are no words to the horn button. If I can locate the got, I'm pretty sure I'll find the wires.
I have a 2007 Tahoe 195 I/O that I recently had picked up from a maintenance shop. Come to find out, they allowed the boat to actually fill up with rain water to just below the seats which means there are probably a ton of new issues. I'm in the process of doing repairs myself now. Right now...