FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I own a 1988 Grumman, and thats all I know. I need to know the model grumman so i can get the right boat cover! I do have the HIN:GBP05375C888 help please!!!!!
Got some minor chips out of propellar blades, how beat up up should you let the propellar get before replacing it??? any one sign the should tell you to get a new one?
is an 88 force 50 hp compatible with a trim/titlt motor? I see iboats does not sell one for this particular motor does that mean one cant be installed?